Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Break

I just first off to thank everyone who reads the blogs. I know mask history is a pretty obscure area, but there seems to be a valid interest!

This will be my last entry until the New Year. I will be resting, but also doing more research and preparing for the next body of work, that being masks in modern culture, outside of already mentioned "Costume Celebrations". In the new year we'll be looking at masks in sports, masks on the big and small screen, and masks we use in day to day like such as protective wear, among other subjects.

Big plans for the new year. Also in the New year I will finish up Asia and North American mask history. I haven't neglected African or Australian, hopefully I can fill those out in New Year as well.

Have a wonderful holiday everyone!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment